Personal Assistant (Investment)
We are looking for a Personal Assistant to assist the CEO in an investment holdings company. The successful candidate will never be bored because this role will take you to countries such as Cambodia, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan, Philippines, Thailand, Hong Kong and beyond.
- Traveling with the CEO
- Provide general operational support to the CEO and other executives
- Prepare presentations, meeting minutes, agendas and meeting packages and also present on behalf of the CEO
- Coordinate internal /external meetings and assist with the follow-up on action items
- Produce diverse reports, assemble and analyse findings and data. Presentation of report to the senior management
- Anticipate, organise and coordinate work flow and diary management, manage incoming and outgoing correspondences /calls
- Manage relationship with the travel company and assist with travel arrangements, accommodation, expenses, filing and other administration
- Experience in managing immediate superior family matters will be advantages
- Provide ad-hoc support as required
The successful candidate will have:
- At least a diploma in any discipline
- At least 4-5 years of experience in a similar role
- The ability to speak and write in Chinese as you will be supporting the Chinese management team
- The ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- The ability to problem solve independently or with minimal supervision.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No.: 19C9731